What exactly is 'Being Valued' . . . is it something external about others . . . or internal about ourselves?
We often look towards others when we consider being valued . . . however what if it's nothing to do with anyone else's opinion, thoughts or belief's and actually all about US and our self-opinion's, thoughts and self beliefs.
If you don't value yourself then why or even how should others value you either?
Everything ultimately has to start within. . .
- The more you respect yourself . . . the more others do too
- The more you believe in yourself . . . the more others do too
- The more you like yourself . . . the more others like you too
- The more you appreciate yourself . . . the more others appreciate you too
- So . . . the more you value yourself . . . then the more others will value you too!
Recommended positive affirmation of the day . . .
"I value and believe in myself"